Tuesday, 18 August 2009

A little playing around...

So proud of myself - I've changed my blog! Okay the background was just an easy copy and paste from the Cutest Blog on the Block site, but for the header I had to a fair bit of playing around with colours and all sorts of gadgets in a photo editing suite that I haven't done before.

Really pleased with myself, especially as I did it all without loosing my blog completely!

If you too fancy a change check out The Cutest Blog on the Block - they have some really funky designs and really are easy to do. The link is on their motive in the top left corner of my blog.

8 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Ann

Wow, fantastic Blog I love it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Anne said...

Love your new blog Ann, so fresh looking. I love Cutest Blog for their headers. Nice to have you back and glad you enjoyed yourself. xx

Paula said...

ooh lovely blog Ann, will follow this one too if you dont mind!!
Pink Elephant wine...
well I think it was nice - seem to remember the 1st one going down nice and easily - I had it in nandos, will have to look in tesco now!!
lol thanks for your comments on my blog and also thanks for letting me know where else I can get rose wine from!!!! lol
Paula x

Chrissie said...

WOW Ann, how clever are you!!!!
Love the new look blog, I'm always changing mine, it never seems to look how I want it. I haven't a clue how to personalise the header though, yours looks brilliant, but I'm useless at technology and as for those photo editing programmes...just forget it!!

Max said...

Very pretty Ann ... this is your best look yet.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

PixieHouse Creations said...

Love it Ann well done i keep changing mine but left my header as i made it myself..but thinking when i got time i might just change it as its not really me anymore
must find time to post some cards on my blog as well..not enough time in the day lately lol
Wendy xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Ann!! Love the remodel! :D

pinky said...

Might have a go at a header, never done one before. Loving your new look.
Pinky

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.