This week, at The Pink Elephant, we have a sketch by the incredibly talented Lori. Wow this one was a super cool one to follow.I decided to use my free digi from MFT that Kim very kindly gave everyone the chance to pick up over the weekend. MFT stamps are definitely one of 'My Favourite Things' so I was over the moon with this offer. Thank you so much Kim.
In Kim's words the only catch with the free digi was that they would ...
"like you to send a card made with your new stamp to someone you know that needs a lift. A friend who's blue, a charity organization you support, whatever makes you happy."
Hmmm, what a great idea. I've made my 'shoppers' card to cheer up a friend, who I know is feeling the 'winter's coming' blues. Inside the card I've added a 'Let's go shopping and cheer ourselves up' message. I know the card will brighten her day and we'll both have a lovely shopping trip to look forward to. Yeah two people cheered up in one go!!
Materials used:
- MFT digi image
- Promarkers
- Purple 'stardust' type card
- yellow paper
- floral (Kanban?) card
- brads from stash
- flowers and scalloped border cut on Cricut machine
14 comments:
Ann this is fabulous, your cards just seem to get better and better... if that's possible!
Chrissie
Stunning, gorgeous, fabulous, brilliant. Think I like this one Ann lol
Beryl x
Ann you are sooo sweet and thoughtful! And WOW for this stunning card with all the great paper piecing! I love the colors that you chose, and you made Lori's great sketch come to life so well. Wonderful job, I know she'll enjoy it!
very pretty card
Brilliant card Ann and what a lovely idea to send a RAK to someone!
Loved the sketch, must try to join in again this week.
Such a pretty card!! Thanks for sharing!
Brilliant idea to invite your friend shopping with this fab card. I love what you've done with image. The papers, layout and colours are gorgeous.
Beryl xx
Hello Ann
A stunning and gorgeous card. Love the colours, and the image.
luv
irene
xxxx
Terrific card Ann ... you are such a kind and thoughtful lady and the most special friend anyone could ever want.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Wow Ann! what an unusual card and so "with it". Normally us old folk don't go much for these cards but this oldie really likes it. Well done on the precise and excellent work you do.
Sorry the posting is a bit late but it has been one of those days.
love and hugs
Joyce xx
Fantastic card Ann, love the image and the colours. Hugs x
What a great card and such a thoughtful way to cheer up a friend!!
That's a fantastic idea Kim has. It's not very often you get a card just because. This is a great girly card, love it!
Such a cute image, Ann. :) I just love this card.
Post a Comment