Yeah I got into the site!!!
Boo hiss they have sold out - so cross with Boots as the items were in my basket this morning and their site crashed after taking my credit card details.
They were even still in my basket when I relogged in as soon as the site went live but disappeared on the way to check out.
Bad Boots - bad bad Boots. I will not be shopping with them again. Can't believe they put all that money into advertising the deal and then let people down in this way.
Ann xxx
2 comments:
Hi Ann - I have finally made it across to your blog - I am sorry to hear about your experience with Boots!! I love your Blog Ann and will definitelty be back to visit! Happy Christmas to you and your family!! God bless you!
Hi Ann, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment as I play along - that is so nice of you to do so. I'll look forward to the next challenge. :D
Post a Comment