
Here's another card I didn't get chance to show a little while back - one that I'm not sure about anyway but hey it's bright and breezy just like Lofty himself!
Lofty image is by Joanna Sheen and paper is by ??
My card fits the challenge at...
- Cupcake Craft Challenges - 5"x5" birthday card
- Stamp with fun - little presents
- Creative Card Crew - anything goes
- Tanda Teaser - square card
- C.R.A.F.T Challenge - free for all
I have spent hours this morning trying to get the Boot's offer of the week and all their website does is crash time after time - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not a happy bunny. Even got to the very last page with credit card details in and everything, but no it crashed. I may never buy from Boots again I am so fed up. So much for Internet shopping being a breeze.

17 comments:
Ow Wow! Very cute card Ann! Love the Lofty image and the Colors!
Hugs,
Mélanie
Lofty's looking good! Tess x
Oh Ann Ive just read about your shoppping experiences this week, no wonder you're fed up! I hope you get to enjoy your cola with something nice in it and Im sure you dont need Boot's weekly special anyway!
Lovely loftie card, I love the triangular shape, its really funky!
Keryn :D
You've made so many wonderful cards since I last hopped in. Sorry I haven't been commenting much recently - life has been taking over! I hope you have a Happy Christmas. Hugs xx
Super cute Ann!! I Love the colors and fun fold!!
Wonderful fun card, great backing paper and fun image. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT. Anesha
Oh how frustrating. At least you weren't out in the snow and ice and then they'd sold out when you got to the shop.
Great card btw.
Beryl xx
Hi there, just wanted to pop by and thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a lovely comment....means a lot!
Abby:)
P.S. I enjoyed perusing through your lovely blog:)
Morning Ann
Could have sworn I hve left a comment.!! Fantastic card.
luv
irene
xxxx
amazing card, and what a fun and bright card it is too
Happy christmas to you and your family,
Hugs, Sarah x
Oh I just adore this card. Lofty looks sensational.
Hugs
Sandra x
What a colourful and fun card!
Thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser this week!
Sue
x
A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
Liza x
Fantastic card, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x
This is so lovely, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Good Luck in the draw.
Merry Christmas.
Suzi x
Just such a lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck! Have a good Christmas.
Jo.
What a fun card! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x
Post a Comment