Thursday, 17 December 2009

Hoot stepping out...



Nearly forgot to show this Hoot card originally made for the release of the Hoot range of stamps by Joanna Sheen!  How could I do that? 

He's such a cutie holding his party balloons.  The sentiment and parcel are from the same set of stamps - all very useful stuff.  I think the backing paper with Happy Birthday on is by DCWV and the sentiment on the back panel was computer generated.
My card fits fits the challenges at ...
Still in complete chaos here getting ready for Christmas.  Stayed in all day yesterday waiting for a parcel and when did it arrive - 7.30 this morning!!  Poor postman has gone back to depot to recover from seeing this mad woman with hair stuck on end trying to unlock the door half asleep and shouting 'Just a minute' at the top of her voice.
Well if they are going to deliver at such unreasonable hours what can they expect?

Have a great day everyone and hope all your gemstones stay where they have been stuck unlike mine which seem to be sliding all over the place.  That will teach me to buy cheap silicone glue instead of Pinflair. 

Irene I'm sorry when your card finally arrives you may have to reattach the gems!!

9 comments:

~*Joni said...

Haha! What a 'hoot' your post is Ann! ;) I love this owl side step card, this is a technique I've wanted to try out. The story about the mailman had me giggling - oh what those poor postal workers have to suffer through this time of year!
Happy Thursday to you Ann!1

Sue said...

aww he is cute gorgeous card brill colouring, luv it, sue..x

Sheri Gilson said...

Too cute!! You are so funny Ann!! Glad your package finally arrived!! :D

Beryl said...

Cracking couple of cards Annie - and yes - that Chrissie is a temptress (just like you) when it comes to crafting goodies.
Beryl xx

Ann Whitfield said...

I'm happy to say that my card arrived with everything attached Ann! Thank you so much, it is adorable as is this hoot one!
I wouldn't worry about the postman, I'm sure he's seen much worse sights than you opening the door to him!
Ann x

theneon said...

What a clever side step card -- in fact, it is a "hoot"

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Ahw super duper CUTE!
I love the owl!
I really like the colours you chose for your Side Step Card
I beleive this card was a huge success fo ryou

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

beautiful gift/card,love this model card,thanks for joining us.
Hugs agnes swf-team

Jennifer Meyer said...

So cute Ann, I LOVE the fun design and story!!


Thanks for playing along with us over at Project Tuesday! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.