I was just so organised earlier in the year when I was doing sample cards for Joanna Sheen's new Favourite Flower range of stamps. When doing one for Joanna I also did an extra one for my box in order to be ready for Christmas. Hmmm unfortunately the organisation only lasted for this one card which as you you can see is for my mum!Love, love, love this poinsetta stamp and the small individual flower heads (leaf bracts) that are also in the set and what I used to create the frame around the verse. The poinsetta plant is decoupaged to give depth and the bow is a seperated stamp in the set and can be added to the pot or maybe not depending on what you like.
My card is for the following challenges:
- SophistiCat Challenges - Christmas
- Magical Crafts - a special card
- Frosted Designs Challenge - Holiday theme
Ann xxx
11 comments:
Morning ann
Absoloutely beautiful, your Mam will be so thrilled.
luv
irene
xxxx
Hi There.
WOW, this is stunning, such an elegant card, the poinsettias are just beautiful. Gorgeous Card.
Thanks for joining us at MCFC.
Hugs Angel
Beautiful Ann, love it, many thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxx
This is a gorgeous card
Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week
Jan x
Ann this is beautiful im sure mum will love it.The pointsetta stamp is lovely mind i do like pointsettas at crimbo!Good luck in the challenges
hugs judex
This is a lovely card i love the poinsettia
I'm sure your Mum will love it
Thanks for joining in at MCFC
Jackie x
Beautiful card Ann!! Love the poinsettias!!
Hi Ann,
This is just gorgeous! I love everything on it, the Poinsettia's are beautiful - I NEED that stamp from JS. Thanks for joining in at MCFC this time, and good luck! I'm sure your Mum will love it I'm sure.
Donna x
This is gorgeous Ann. Your Mum will love it.
Beryl xx
A gorgeous card Ann the Poinsettia's are lovely I'm sure your Mum will love it. Thank you for playing along at Magical Crafts. Carol Ann xx
What a gorgeous card Ann - stunning! Thanks for joining us at MCFC - Shell x
Post a Comment