Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Forever Friends...

A tiny card to send to one of my bestest friends.  She'll laugh when she gets this cause inside alongside the personal message it says PS: - not so keen on your dress!!  LOL.
I'm posting this a day early as I have such an early start in the morning and I don't want to miss out on entering my card in the new challenge at Totally Paper Crafts.  This is a new challenge blog that I think is going to become one of my favourites as their motto is to have fun and when you think about that's what crafting is all about or should be.
Of course I think I've managed to cover one or two other challenges too which are...
  • Sweet Sketch Wednesday - love their sketches - thank you Irene for telling me about them.
  • C.R.A.F.T. - paper piecing - my second lot of piecing this week - I really like the effect you can achieve.
  • Raise the Bar - old paper - mine is paper/card from a Making Memories pad that I have had ages, but still love.
Just want to say a huge thank you for stopping by and also for the wonderful comments you leave.  So appreciated.
Whoops forgot to say the image is from one of the free stamps given on the Craft Stamper magazine ages ago.  Well worth watching out for these at the shows as sometimes they have a bin and you can buy 5 or more for only £1.
Ann xxx

20 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Anne
gorgeous card great image, luv the papers, i like what you have put inside the card, lol.Thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Totally Papercrafts, hope to see you next week, good luck, sue.x

Ps. sorry i don't know where Mr Linky has legged it to!! good job i have a list of all the peeps who were on it!!x

Elaine ♥ said...

Am sure your friend will just love this card Ann... great colour combo and loving the LO... lucky girl :)

Elaine x

sweetbloominscraps said...

What a sweet card! I always love the pink and brown color scheme. Great job on your paper piecing. Your jewels add a nice touch!

Meikoningin said...

So sweet ! and your colours are amazing, well done :D

Arlana 11426 said...

What a sweet Job on my sketch. Love the pink and brown combo. The girls are so sweet!!! Thanks for playing along @ SSW!!

Claire Phillips said...

Another great card Anne! Thank you for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our paper piecing challenge! Cheers Claire x

Beryl said...

That image must have beeen before I started having the magazine - pity coz it looks to be a grat image. I adore that paisley paper. I'm sure your bestest friend will love this.
Beryl xx

Beryl K said...

This is brilliant Ann, your friend will love it. Love the papers and card
Beryl x

mulberry station said...

What a goregous card. I love your color scheme and your take on the sketch at SSW. We really apreciate you joining us this week! Beautiful work!

Jeannie said...

What an adorable card and I'm sure your friend will smile when she gets it!

Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

jude said...

Ann this is such al lovely card and i think the card is gorjuss!!!Love the colour combo my fav
Hope job going ok ?just doing some catch up .
hugs jude:)

Anne said...

Your friend will just love this Ann, I do, it's a great card. Love your papers and the layout is fab
Thanks for playing along with us on TP's first challenge. I hope to see you again
Anne x

KymKreates said...

I think this is just divine and I like the spunk it has too!
Thanks for joining us this week at SSW. Hope to see you again at the next challenge.
KymKreates

Lisa T said...

Very cute! :) Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Sheri Gilson said...

Ann, this is such a sweet card!! I love the colors and bling!! Great job with the paper piecing!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week!!
Sheri~SSW DT

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and layout.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Rose said...

WOW! What a pretty card! I love the image and the color combo you used! Thanks for joining us at SSW this week!

Do What You Love said...

Oh how cute these images are and the coloring is wonderful. I love those delightful papers you used too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Donna said...

Fantastic card Ann, you have interpreted the sketch beuatifully and your papers and image are perfect! Thanks for joining us at SSW this week :) Donna x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Gorgeous card and I'm just popping by to tell you that you won! Yay, congratulations, I just decided to do this because so many prizes end up being unclaimed :D

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.