Due to my computer's internet connection breaking down I missed last week's challenge at The Pink Elephant, but I am so happy to be back this week as it really is a very special week.
We are being sponsored by Claudia and Company, which is great, but the extra exciting news is that the stamps we have used are from the Puddle Jumpers range designed by my team mate and friend Lori. How exciting is that?
The little Puddle Jumper tiny tots are just fantastic. I used super cute Daisy on my card, but do visit The Pink Elephant to check out the other cute characters on cards created by my team mates. There is also the chance to win one of the new stamps.
The Pink Elephant theme this week is to use green - lots of it! Quite a challenge really as I was tempted to go very pink on Daisy (must be Laura's influence rubbing off on me).
Materials used:
- Daisy - Puddle Jumper Stamp available at Claudia and Company
- Sentiment unmounted stamp - from stash
- green floral paper - DCWV Spring stack
- Fiskars Embossing Plate - to create paw print background - which hardly shows in photo, but is quite cool in real life - honest!
- gems, ribbon and green card from stash
Challenges:
- Pile it on - Lucky Me (how lucky was I to get my hands on this stamp before the release date?)
- Crazy4Challenges - 3 textures ( smooth paper, embossed paw prints and soft organza ribbon)
- Cute Card Thursday - Ribbontastic
- C.R.A.F.T. - Ribbon and sparkle

18 comments:
Fabulous card Ann, love the colours, such a nice change. Hugz
Fabulous card Ann, this is my fave colour so should be able to manage this week's challenge. Great to see you back, have missed you.
Beryl x
Fab card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!
Jo and Tigerlover.
Lovely card Ann, I love your green, its not a colour I go straight to but youve made me rethink it now!
Keryn x
Fabulous card, Ann!! I love all the shades of green!! Great job!!
DARLING Ann!!
Super cute. I love all the green and that image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.
Fantastic card Ann, do I detect a Fiskars embossing plate ???
Great colours and stamp.
luv
irene
xxxx
So cute Ann! I think Daisy is my fave :)
Your green suits Daisy so well, Ann! So cute.
Stunning card Ann and I just love that adorable stamp!!! So happy to see you back from your fabulous trip!!
Hugs & Love, Carol Anne xoxo
What a super-cute card ... love those embossed paw prints which can be seen more clearly when you click the image for a close up.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Hi Sweet Ann...I am crazy over your Daisy card!!! I love it!! Bravo Bravo on a wonderful job!! Love her sweet porcelain skin...your coloring is fab!!
Thanks you for everything my sweet friend!!
HUGS - LORi
such a cute image and fabulous in green. thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x
Another beauty Ann! Have missed you on the chat!
Hugs,
Betty
Oh, what a cute image! Lovely card with beautiful colours.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge.
Magda x
Sweet card, love that image! Thanks for playing along at Pile It On!
Too cute! Luv the sweet sentiment.
xoxo,
Lori
Post a Comment