Thursday, 4 March 2010

Spring Bunny...

Just a quick post this morning as I need to get off to work.  Seem to be having a 'green' week at the moment as yet another card ended up with me using green card and paper this time from a set by Making Memories.  The stamp of course is a Penny Black and was coloured using my daughter's box of crayons and Sansador.  The pink was a bit scratchy but I'm still loving this method of colouring.  Three days without touching my Promarkers - sheesh!!
My card is for the challenges at...
Thanks for looking and the brilliant comments - it's just lovely to get home from work (doing a 12 hour shift today - more sympathy required) and read them.  Have a great day everyone.

12 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card anne and I love the colour combo...such a sweet image..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Doreen said...

Lovely card Ann and what a beautiful green,your image is fabulous.xxx

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card Ann, so clean and fresh and of course green is my favourit colour - so I'm bound to like it
Beryl x

Janette said...

Awww this card is lovely Ann and the colour is gorgeous. The pearls add a great finishing touch.
Janette

dragonflyjoy said...

Love this card Ann. I have this stamp and now Spring is almost here may get around to using it more. Love the background design you have used.
Hope you have recovered from your trip to York. Irene and Max said they had a great time.

love
Joyce xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Ann!! I love the embossing and sweet pearls!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Ann I love this one so much those beautiful greens and that delight image have made my day it has a very designer look to it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? fabulous card and loving those pearls. Tess x

Christine said...

Hi Ann, a fab card, love the PB image and your choice of colour and papers.
Hope you are settling in your job.
Christine xxx

Pauline said...

So pretty, love the pearls and the colouring is beautiful, xx

Elisabeth Helland said...

Love the colors, so soft and tender....

Deb said...

beautiful card, such a sweet image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! hugs Debx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.