Monday, 3 May 2010

Monday, Monday....

At long last a day off!!  Yeah maybe I will be able to catch up with some of the challenges I have missed.  It feels so strange not to be posting a card for The Pink Elephant.  I did pop over there this morning though to have a peek at everyone's work.  Wow check out Lori's new stamps - totally the cutest ever!
My card today is one I sneaked enough time to do between shifts.  Laura needed a card for one of her work colleagues who very inconsiderately had a boy (I have two baby girl cards in my box!).
The card is larger than the normal foolscap size.  I was lucky enough to be walking past my local card shop as they were throwing a lot of old stock out.  They were kind enough to let me rummage through the bag and salvage the good envelopes.  Doing things like this makes my daughters despair of me, but hey I got tons of beautiful envelopes for free!
The large envelope allowed me to use the baby words Cuttlebug folder without trimming any of the words off which was good.  As you can see I used Swiss Dots at the bottom of the panel with ribbon inbetween.  The stamped baby tree image is a stamp I've had some time and I can't remember the maker, but it is a cute one.
Luckily my card fits the following challenges...
Have a great start to the week everyone.
Ann xxx

7 comments:

Irene said...

Morning Ann

A fabulous and stuinning card, can't beat a bit of cuttling!!!! I know Laura will be thrilled.

luv
irene
xxxx

Beryl K said...

Have certainly missed your great cards Ann. This one is gorgeous, love that baby words cuttlebug folder - not seen it before. Great image too. I am sure the proud parents will be over the moon with it
Beryl x

andrea said...

beautiful card,i love the imag thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

Emma said...

Hi Ann
So lovely to hear you finally have a day off and put it to good use and crafted!!
Your card is adorable and just so gorgeous.
Lol at your collecting the envelopes, dont blame ya.
Hugs Emma x

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Ann!! Beautiful card!! Loving the different size and yummy embossing!!

Silvia said...

Hello Ann! I miss seeing your creations at TPE. The great thing is that you still around and I get to admire your beautiful work. Thanks for all the sweet comments you left when I was playing along!

hugs,

Ginny said...

gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.