Friday, 7 May 2010

Thank you Teddy...

A card for my box, but one that I really ought to send to Paula at Pollycraft who is sooooooooooo very generous and each Friday gives a free digi to her followers. This week sees us all treated to Cuthbert who is one of the bears in a new range being released on Monday.  I've got my eyes on quite a few of these as they are just so cute.
Materials used...
  • Cuthbert image from Pollycraft
  • Swirl stamp by Autumn Leaves (stamped using Versemark and then embossed with fine clear embossing powder)
  • Thankyou sentement stamp from stash
  • Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder
  • Two shades of pink card
  • Ribbon and buttons from stash
  • Promarkers for colouring
Challenges I had in mind when creating this card...
Have a brilliant weekend everyone and if you like the image do pop straight over to Pollycraft as this week the image is only free for one day.  Sheeeeeeeeeesh thank goodness I got my mitts on it!  Will be buying the others on Monday.

19 comments:

dragonflyjoy said...

What a lovely card Ann. Cute but elegant with those gorgeous swirls. Love the colours as well.
I have not been able to make cards but did manage to sort out a lot of toppers I had made and "marry" them up with backgrounds and cards ready to get them finished when I can. Thank goodness for Stickaroos!

love
Joyce xx

Ann Whitfield said...

This is gorgeous Ann - I love those swirls embossed with the clear ep and the whole layout of the card, not to mention that cute image! Thank you for what you said about the DT cards and sorry about the wobbly shelves!
Ann x

Beryl said...

Is this gorgeous or what. It's a super cute image and your swirl background is just right for this pretty card.
Beryl xx

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Ann, love this new cute charactor. Love the swirls, I'm sure this the sort of thing that Cynthia had in mind when she set the challenge
Beryl x

the crafty duck said...

Hi Ann, love your card, I grabbed Cuthbert this morning he is so sweet! Your pink card is so pretty and a great take on our sketch, thanks for playing at MCFC, lots of love Steph

coldwaters2 said...

Ann this is gorgeous a cute image love the embossed squares and those swirls a beautiful card thank you so much for joining us at Craft Ann's
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Wow Ann, this is absolutely gorgeous and sooo cute, thank you for joining us at MCFC, hope to see you again soon xxx

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Ann, thanks for sharing Pollycraft with your friends. I am with you re the latest bear digi's, they all look fab and so cute.
Love your swirls and delicate colour
Christine x

iReneM said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous.
I love the delicate pink and with this cute image it all goes together so well.

Thank you for joining in Crafty Ann's challenge.

x

Max said...

What a pretty card Ann - the embossed swirls look lovely and the swiss dots as always add a touch of touchy feely magic.
I snapped this cute little bear up too. Just need to get a chance to play.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Emma said...

Aw so gorgeous Ann and sweet. I love the colours and swirls.
Hugs Emma x

Welcome! said...

Oh Ann this is such a cute card! I love that little image and the layout is great! Missin you at TPE! Hugs Krista :)

Annie said...

such a pretty card and a cute teddy bear! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x

jackiescrafts said...

What a lovely card I think that Teddy is cute. Thanks for joining in at MCFC

Jackie x

Rainbow Lady said...

Of course these fab swirls count Anne. Wonderful card nice soft colouring Thanks for sharing and playing with me and Crafty Ann. Love Cynthia x

jenny said...

Just beautiful! Love the pretty pink colour and the embossed swirls are fab x

Jenny x

Cathy said...

Great card. Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Christy said...

This is so great!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Ann, ahhhhh bless he is so cute. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and we hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.