Friday, 11 June 2010

Bah! Humbug! Day and Anything Goes...

This week is soooooooooooooo easy at Bah! Humbug! as our theme is Anything Goes!!!  That means you can really run wild and be creative in any way you like.  I decided to make some Christmas ribbon gifts for crafting friends.  Infact I sent the cheeky little fellow with the red hat out to Janet as part of her spot prize last week. 

Wonder who will get the blue version?  I know, but I'm not telling!

The stamped faces are from a set I bought from Joanna Sheen's special offer page a few weeks back and I can't remember the make, but I do like them. Both were coloured with Promarkers.  I've used peel offs for the sentiments and the little oval frame is from a set of Cuttlebug stamp dies that I've just bought. 
As well as for Bah! Humbug! my ribbon gifts are also for the challenge at...
Well off to work soon to do the long shift and won't be home till tomorrow.  Will catch up with everyone then.  Have a great day everyone.
Ann xxx

17 comments:

Irene said...

Morning Ann, fantastic. Love those stamps and ribbons.

luv
irene
xxxx

Susan.... said...

Morning Ann,
What a great idea for this weeks challenge.They certainly will make fab gifts at christmas..
hugs
susan x

Annie said...

what a fabulous idea for little gifts! and such fun images.
hugs, annie x

Claire said...

Fab idea Ann, seriously cute!!! Love the images, they'll make a perfect pressie
Claire xx

dragonflyjoy said...

Very unusual cards Ann and so cute. Really bright and cheerful. My card making days are on hold for the forseeable future. Problems too complicated to explain but hope to get back to them soon.

Love and hugs

Joyce xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Ann!! What a fun idea!! Love it!!

Beryl said...

Another brilliant idea and a great gift for a crafting friend.
Beryl xx

Beryl said...

Another brilliant idea and a great gift for a crafting friend.
Beryl xx

Evgenia Petzer said...

What a lovely and funny creation! Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut dreams Christmas Club!

Pink Dandelion said...

Hi Ann, what a fabulous idea, which I might 'steal' if you don't mind. Take Care Debs xx

Lorraine A said...

oohh Anne !! I LOVE these !! what a brilliant christmas gift idea :-) I love the images you used too ,,, very cute :-)

I am glad it's not just me that forgets to colour bits :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Max said...

These ribbon holders are a wonderful gift idea for any crafter, but any little girl who loves prettifying her hair would appreciate this gift, especially if there were some matching bobbles too.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Helen said...

These are fab - what cute gifts!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge & Pile It On!
Helen x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Ann this project is so different. I love it. It is cute and quirky at the same time. Cathy xxxx

Nana said...

Wow, brilliant idea and so cute also.
Thank you for playing with us at "PIO". Hope to see you again next week!
hugs Nana

Anonymous said...

Oh these are brilliant I love this idea! very very good! love it! and I think you have made the blue one for me as blue is my fav colour! AM i right??? am i am i! thehehee!!

anyway!
Very clever and thanks for joining on the ABC Christmas challenge this time! hugs Samantha :0)

Anonymous said...

Ann,
congrats you won the Sprinkles Award at the Pile It On! challenge blog!

-- dalis
PIO owner

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.