Sunday, 6 June 2010

Grand Opening....

Okay this should be happening tomorrow really, but I can't wait any longer to let my friends take a look.  Seeing as we are all challenge mad (some of us are totally obcessed - me for one) I decided to form a blog which keeps me and my friends in the know about what challenges are on and where.

Now it would be impossible to list every challenge and there will be days when I've worked overnight and won't be able to update till late in the day, but I'm hoping that most of the time the whole blog will be useful for both me and my challenge blogging buddies.

I've kept the look of the blog very plain on purpose so that's it's really easy to read and check the challenges.  I will possibly add more challenges as we go along, but as you'll see there's plenty already on to keep us more than busy.

I do hope that the blog is liked and is useful to all of us.

Click on the link to be taken to Challenge Mania and have fun.

9 comments:

Max said...

Awesome!
What a star you are ... now all those scrummylicious challenges are in one place so numpties like me can hopefully get more organised.

Thank you ... thank you ... THANK YOU!
Have added it to my followers list so I'll know every time you update.
SORTED!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Doreen said...

Oh wow Ann this is fabulous,thank you so much everything in one place it will save having to look everywhere.xxx

Beryl said...

Wow. What an undertaking. You really have set yourself a task here - and it's so comprehensive with a working link to the challenges too. You are a star Ann - but you knew that already didn't you.
Thank you so much.
Beryl xx

Jose said...

What a wonderful idea, you are so kind to share this with us all.
THANK YOU so very much.
Jose

Christine said...

WOW, what a fabulous blog and idea of yours Ann.
Super to have all the challenges in one place, now I won't have any reasons to miss out.
I have added you to my followers list so I won't miss your updates.
WELL DONE YOU
Hugs
Christine xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Ann, a brilliant idea. I have added it to my watched list on my blog and will certainly look at it daily. Thanks. Kym xxx

Chrissie said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you Ann! What a wonderful thing to do, I've added it to my follower's list too. I'm feeling a little brighter and hoping to get back into challenges soon and I can never usually find any that match my cards, so this will be invaluable.
Oh, did I say thank you?

Claire said...

Fab idea Ann, it will be so useful
You are a good un!!
Claire xx

Emma said...

Fantastic idea Ann...I can't find a followers link??!!
Hugs Emma x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.