Have you noticed how some people put some really weird things on their blogs especially when they haven't actually got any cards to show. Who me? Never!
There is method in my madness. I have just spent the whole weekend having a huge wardrobe sort out. Having lost loads of weight over the past year there are just too many things in my wardrobe that don't fit anymore and tons of old stuff that I simply would not wear. Why do we buy some of the stuff we do? Crazy!
Anyway sorry I'm rambling too much. Whilst in the middle of the complete chaos in my room I remembered reading an article about a bra collection on the Yorkshire Air Ambulance website. I'd visited the site a couple of weeks back when Emma at Crafty Emma was raising funds in memory of her Dad. The digi image 'Relaxing Ronnie' is still on sale if you haven't got him and he is great for Father's Day cards.
So to cut a long story a little bit shorter my now too huge for me bras are off to West Africa via Halifax. Hmmm wonder if I should go with them to make sure they arrive safely. If you have any spares lurking in the backs of drawers, etc do visit the Yorkshire Air Ambulance Recycled Bras page to find out more. They need quite a few!
Have a great day.
Ann xxx

4 comments:
I wish I had this problem Ann, unfortunately I'm the opposite as nothing is big enough any more!
Well done on losing weight (please pass on your secret) and what a good idea about the bras.
Thanks for the link Ann, I have a few bra's never worn so will check out the website
Lovely bra's by the way LOL
Christine xx
Can't help with this one I'm afraid - by the time I finally give in a chuck some old bras out they wouldn't want them anywhere. The thing is - no matter how much my weight has fluctuated over the years - the bra size needed has always remained the same. Nwo if you want to talk baggy knickers....
Beryl xx
Thank you so much for doing this post Ann, I am collecting bra's too...got 620 so far!!
Hugs Emma x
Post a Comment