Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Get Well Quick...,

A small card I've just made and posted to cheer up a friend.  My new Lili of the Valley stamp - (how cute is she?) - combined with more of the papers from the My Mind's Eye pad that came with this month's Card Making and Papercraft magazine.  Coloured with Promarkers and finished off with a sentiment clear stamp from a collection by Hero Arts.
Challenges...
Have a fantastic Wednesday everyone.  Working later today so won't be around till tomorrow or maybe Friday for the new challenge at Bah! Humbug!

6 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Awww! This is lovely Ann - it will make the recipient's day.
Ann x

dragonflyjoy said...

Lovely cute card Ann and made perfectly as always. You make them look so easy but I know a lot of hard work goes into them. Love the colours.
I did get a few things out to start on some cards yesterday but had two phone calls and the time just flew by. I have been looking on the computer at cards I made last year and think I may start again depending how I feel. I have two new stamps - one of the Victorian girl reading and hedgie with the umbrella which I used for Becky's card. Energy and motivation now is all I need :-)
Hope Mum is keeping well

love
Joyce xxx

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card Anne, love hte image and beautiful colours.
Hugs Emma x
PS I have a £10 voucher giveaway on my blog if you would like to pop over and enter.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Ann - thanks for popping by to leave a comment, and I see you are also a LOTV fan! They are so adorable, and I love the colours and papers you've used for your beautiful challenge card. When I get my hands on their new Xmas stamps I promise I will be joining in at Bah Humbug again!
Love and hugs, Sylvia xx

Unknown said...

Aww this is so sweet

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craftalicious

Jan x

Max said...

Awwwwww I'm a sucker for LOTV stamps and adore this card. It would be worth being ill to receive such a pretty 'pick-me-up' - hope I haven't tempted fate by saying that LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.