Friday, 16 July 2010

Yeah it's Bah! Humbug! day and Christmas Stockings...

I just can't believe that another week has passed by and it's Friday Bah! Humbug! time again.  It's just unbelievable.  This week our theme is Christmas Stockings.  My stamp collection seemed to be lacking in stockings so I used the new challenge as an excuse to buy not one but two cute Stampavie stamps.  I just couldn't decide which I liked best!  This all took place before I saw the totally gorgeous Lili of the Valley stocking used by our Guest Designer Debs or my decision would have been even harder.

Materials used on cards...
  • basic card stock and mirri board
  • patterned papers from NEC bargain magazine 'Creative Cardmaking Special Edition Winter'
  • Gillian Roberts Stampavie - Christmas Stocking stamp
  • Gillian Roberts Stampavie - Robins stamp
  • Scalloped Nestie
  • Gold peel of sentiments
  • Gems
  • Polar white flower soft for top of stocking
  • Robins coloured using Derwent Coloursoft pencils
  • Christmas Stocking coloured with Promarkers
Challenges...

16 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Ann, Gorgeous cards! I can't decide which one I like best because they are both so cute.

Lisa x

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous cute cards Ann. When I saw this challenge I thought Oh good an easy one, but when I looked through my stamps I only had one with a stocking on!! Might have to go on a shopping spree lol. Debs xx

Emma said...

Aw such gorgeous cards Anne, adorable images and love the papers.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Irene said...

Morning Ann

Wow Fantastic cards with adorable images and lush paper.

luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Ann, love them both ! Thanks for joining us aat PfP. Sue C x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Ann, awwww both cards are so sweet. I love the cute images and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tracy said...

Both lovely cards Ann.
Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Anonymous said...

These are both so gorgeous!

Julie said...

Oh, these are both such sweeties!! Great colour schemes - don't make me think about Christmas cards though -eek! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

Debs said...

two gorgeous cards ..thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

Max said...

I can't decide which is my favourite as they are both so cute. I should put you in the naughty corner for spending again ... but I won't because I wouldn't've been able to resist them either LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Julie said...

These are both lovely, specially like the second one.

Andie's Space said...

Hi Ann,
These cuties are wonderful! Gorgeous colouring & papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such cute cards and images. Your colouring is fab. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs, Anja

Julie said...

Both cards are just adorable. I love the way the flourish adds an additional frame to the images.

Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday! Good Luck!

Julie

Annie said...

fabulous festive cards! thanks for joining in with us at CCT.
hugs, annie x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.