oh so long since I did any scrap booking and I have so many photos of Eli and holidays to catch up on. Eeeeeeeek need more hours in the day methinks! After getting home from work today I decided to chill out and use a sketch from one of my favourite blogs, Stuck on You Sketches to do a page about Eli playing on his jungle play mat. I'm using the term 'playing' very loosely here as it's more a case of grap an animal and gum it into submission, but hey it's all good fun.
My page was created using Serif Craft Artist - ideal for those times when you're just too tired to get the real papers and embellishments out. No tidying up to do just a case of closing down the computer and off to bed - brilliant.
Goodnight all.
Ann xxx

9 comments:
Eli is growing so fast Ann, super layout and fabby pics of the wee man
Beryl x
Nice to see you back, Ann! Love your photos of Eli .. babies are such fun! Great use of the sketch paired with your digital software! Couldn't be more perfect! Thanks for playing along with Stuck on U Sketches!
this is a fab take on the sketch..love the bright colors and fun photos! Thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)
what a cutie! Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with us at SOUS!
Great take on the sketch and thanks so much for joining us @ SOUS
So sweet!Thanks for joining us at SOUS!
Hi Ann!
So glad to see you!
And I can't wait to see the second page as well...
Great colors and VERY darling photos!!!!
~Leah
That is so cute.. I love your colorful title and those photos are so precious.. An absolutely great take on our sketch..thnx for playing along with us at SOUS
hugs
Nanné
this is sooo cute! great take on the sketch. thanks for joining us at SOUS! have a wonderful day.
hugs,
isay (SOUS DT)
Post a Comment