I love the bones frame in the kit - just perfect for a dinosaur loving little boy.
Hopefully I'll be back in favour when everyone gets their cards. I know my mum cried when she got hers and I think it may be on the mantleshelf till next year now.
Challenges (although I don't think there will be many with a dinosaur theme - LOL) ...
- Alphabet Challenge x for x-traordinary (not that often that I make cards with photos on them and dinosaurs) on them.
- Creative Romance something new (new digi kit)
- Digitally Sweet anything goes
Ann xxx

7 comments:
This is just fantastic! Funny how people get so used to things but we do Ann, I'm counting this as 100% digital, because the main focus is digital, you just went the extra step to put it on cardstock but we do have to do that.
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!
Hi, just followed your link from the Fab Darnell, and will be joining as your newest follower, hoping you'll come over & play with me when you have time! Loved this card, and what a super idea with the bones frame for a little fella who likes critters. He's a cutie and this card will be so special to all who love him. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year.
Oops, saw that I'd already joined as a follower! Didn't see my 'face' when I commented first time round. Anyway.....
Utterly gorgeous card as always and what an adorable little fella he is xx
A lovely card, nice colours chosen. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet challenges. Caz
What a fantastic frame. Thanks for playing along at Digitally Sweet Challenge.
Hugs Ali x
What a fun design! Thanks for joining our our 'Something New' Challenge at A Creative Romance :) xx
Post a Comment