Friday, 7 February 2014

Late cards....

I don't like sending cards late so when I slipped up with a couple of birthdays this week I sent digital cards by email to arrive on the day and backed them up with a little gift in the post.  The gift didn't arrive on time but hopefully my friends will forgive my dippyness and still be my friend.  Don't want to end up 'going down the garden eating worms'.
So here's a picture of the two little gifts I sent out.  Ribbon holders!  I did something similar a long time ago a - see the post here and I did a couple with faces at the top but I can't find the post.
The butterflies were stamped and then coloured with Promarkers and blinged with gems.  I used a circle punch to cut a half circle where the ribbon needed winding round.  All in all I was quite pleased with the result and I've heard back from my friends who loved them.
Challenges...
Have a fabulous day.
Ann xxx

5 comments:

Beryl said...

What a brilliant gift idea Ann. I know they will be most welcome.
Beryl xx

Laura said...

Such a good idea!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenge
Laura

Creations by Shirl said...

Crafty idea thanks for sharing and joining SND Challenge!

sparklingblackrose said...

A lovely gift idea, love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time :-) Elaine DT -xxx-

Lyne said...

This is a wonderful idea. Did you send it filled with ribbon? Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls Challenge.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.