Sunday, 2 February 2014

Ribbons and bows...

The challenge over at CD Sunday this week is a 'ribbons and bows' theme which is handy as I've just finished this digital card for a good friend of mine.  I've had a visitor staying this week so haven't been able to do any real paper crafting but did manage to sneak a little time on the laptop while she was watching the soaps.  Created in Serif Craft Artist using the Fizzy Moon with friends digi kit and some extra embellishments from kits by Ann Whitfield.  It's funny but no matter how many digi kits I have I always find the little embellishments on Ann's kits so useful. 
Other Challenges...
Ann xxx

10 comments:

Wynn said...

Very pretty card Ann I'm sure your friend will love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT x

starcyl said...

This is beautiful Ann, I have been using Fizzy moon myself this morning!
So good to see you with us once again.
Jenny xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

This is very pretty and I am always amazed at how realistic the digital embellishments look. Love the colours. Thank you for joining in this week at CD Sunday.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT Team B

sue-b said...

So beautiful, whoever gets this is in for a treat, thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
sue-b DT xx

Jane Willis said...

That is so pretty! I love the background, anything with butterflies or dragonflies on it has me hooked!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! It's hard to believe it is all digi!! I love the fun embellishments!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Beryl said...

A gorgeous card Ann. Such a sweet image.
Thank you for joining us this week.
Beryl
xx
CD Sunday DT

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card and the colours are gorgeous xx

Cazro said...

Such a pretty card, I love the colours and the main image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

Ann Whitfield said...

Well, I'm the lucky person whose inbox this dropped onto - and it's just gorgeous! I love it Ann and at least the P.O. couldn't bend it, lol! The ribbons were much appreciated too, thank you
Ann x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.