Saturday, 8 February 2014

Ooops...

Every week I enter the challenge at Pixie's Snippets Playground and this week I used the snippets left from my Valentine card to make a birthday card, but oh no...  I forgot to take a photo before posting the card!
What a dipstick?  However, all is not lost as I have this little altered note book that I haven't blogged yet and it was created using snippets of green card left over from other projects so fortunately I can still frolic in the playground.  The image was stamped using a lovely set of stamps by Inky Doodles that I had bought for Christmas and the sunflower is one of my first attempts at using paperclay.  Love that stuff.
Challlenges...
Ann xxx

6 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Ann

A really gorgeous notebook .. .. too good to use really! LOL!!

Love the bright colours and the fab image.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Di said...

Oh Ann, this is lovely! I just got some coloured paper clay and moulds here - still waiting for the white to arrive before having a play. Wahoo!!

I'm hanging onto the box lids as you suggested - thanks for that!

Hugs, Di xx

Sarn said...

Fabby altered notebook. Nice and cheerful - unlike the weather!
xxx

Sandra H said...

Ann your card is so lovely x

Lin said...

Thanks for sharing this fabulous little notebook with us.

That sunflower really pops!

Lin
ABC

Ann-Marie said...

A very pretty notebook, love the fresh green. Thank you for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.