Make it sparkle...
How has this stamp been in my Penny Black drawer for so long and not been inked up? I just love the way the birds are holding the heart of flowers - so cute. I did attempt to colour the image using Promarkers, but somehow it just wasn't gelling so I revert to something I haven't used for ages - Lyra crayons. Oh my! I had forgotten how good they are and really enjoyed myself actually painting the bear. The sentiment is also by Penny Black. The paper is a really sparkly one and I've added gems everywhere to really make the card sparkle even more. Unfortunately cameras are not particularly good at catching the effect of sparkle on our projects so you'll have to use your imagination a little.
My card was created with the following challenges in mind...
Ann xxx
7 comments:
Hi Ann, fabulous mix with papers and colours, so sweet card.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more, good luck;-))m
Such a sweet card, the stamp is adorable and love the sentiment too.
Thank you for joining the Penny Black & More @ Allsorts 'Make it sparkle' challenge and good luck x Susan x
Thanks or joining us at allsorts Tracy x
I am so pleased you inked up this little fellow Ann as you have created a lovely card with him.
Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Penny Black and More challenge.
B x
Oh that's so pretty Ann. Now who's going to be the lucky one getting this card???
Beryl xx
Not for me to send Beryl - Laura asked for a card to send James.
As if ...
Ann xxx
What a super, sweet card, just perfect for Valentines and I love your colour scheme, yum! Thank you for joining us on an Oldie But A Goodie Challenge, keep using up all that old stash!
Post a Comment