
This is a new challenge for me and comes from http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/. The challenge is to use black and white plus one other colour. There are some fabulous samples from the designers at cardvarks - really beautiful.
For my card I printed a very delicate silhouette image of a young romantic couple framed by branches on to acetate. Then I attached the acetate over the top of white glitter card using silver brads. The white glitter card has a blue cloud effect running through it - and is my one other colour.
I have an awful feeling that the silver peel offs might be cheating slightly but oh well I tried!!!
5 comments:
How lovely! Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!
How cool! Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!
This is gorgeous Ann, so delicate and romantic and I'm sure the peel offs don't count!
Oh my - how lovely this is! Wonderful!
What a classy and elegant card ... love that soft touch of blue.
Post a Comment