
This week's challenge at http://artygirlzchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ is 'open theme' so I'm taking the opportunity to show this card I made a little while ago. I have been crafting today, but can't show the results as it is for someone's birthday next week and has to be kept hush hush till then. It's took me about 6 hours already so I do hope both I and my friend like the finished card. At the moment it needs a little 'something'!
Anyway back to today's card...
I stamped the image which is from a set of stamps from the Stamp Man on to vellum using a variated Brilliance inkpad. Think the pad was called Tiramasu. This was then mounted on gold using two brads. The paper down one side is one from my paper stash.
3 comments:
Wow this is fabulous. Great card. Love it.
Gorgeous card Ann, vintage has to be my all time favourite theme. I love the "sepia style" colours you've chosen too.
wonderful card Ann love the vintage feel and the stamps are fab.
thanks for joiningin with the Arty Girlz challenge.
crissi xx
Post a Comment