
This is the first time I have been asked to do a Christening card and it gave me the perfect excuse to treat myself to the set of Christening stamps by Joanna Sheen. I've had my eye on them for quite a while. I think the dress is beautiful and there is also a line drawing type image of a church which I love too.
I stamped the dress on to white vellum in silver and embossed it with fine detail silver embossing powder. The image was then matt and layered on to pink and silver card and finally matted on to another layer on vellum on a silver card.
The challenge over at http://www.mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ is babies so I think my Christening dress will count!
7 comments:
What a beautiful card Ann, it's so delicate. Perfection is what I'm getting used to with your cards now.
Beautiful Ann - I have this set too and like you was delighted to have a christening last year that gave me the chance!
Ann x
very elegant card - thank you for joining in this week !
This is absolutely gorgeous - very classy. Thanks for joining the Baby challenge!
This is stunning, so beautifully done tool
Beautiful card Ann I love it.
Love Cynthia x
Great design, thanks for taking part!
Post a Comment