
This card uses sketch 9 at http://mypaperworld.blogspot.com/. The image of the baby is one of my favourites and one which I've seen in lots of places and on lots of cards. The image and backing papers I used are from the Kiddiwinks CD by Ooh-la-la-creations.
11 comments:
What a beautiful card! I need all of these fantastic ideas for cards for all of the pregnant women at my office.
what a beautiful card, the image is stunning !!!!
What a beautiful baby card Ann!
that's a gorgeous image! Thanks so much for using the sketch!
Nicola xx
beautiful card :) :)
That is a gorgeous card!
oh that is a card that any new mum would love to receive. Lovely card :)
Stunning card Ann, this is such a gorgeous image and the colour scheme is lovely.
beautiful and elegant baby card.
very very nice card
This is a fab baby card - love that image!
Very cute card
Post a Comment