Monday, 21 April 2008

Girly but blue...


This week's challenge on http://magnoliachallengeblog.blogspot.com/ was to make a card for a girl but it had to be BLUE!!!


My card is a birthday one and I've used the layout from http://ismaki.wordpress.com/ - but as per usual I'm very late as the sketch I've used is sketch 14. Ah well one day I will be on the right week at the right time!!

4 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love your Blue Tilda card - fabukous!

Ann Whitfield said...

I love this Ann - she difinitely couldn't be anything but girly!
Ann x

Suzanne said...

Wonderful card - i`m loving my visits to your blog
Thanks for sharing your fabulous work
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann...thanks for paying a visit to my blog and your kind words! I thought I'd return the favor and so glad I did! Your blue/girl card is just adorable! She couldn't be cuter! Thanks so much for the fun you ladies provide over at The Pink Elephant....I am having a blast...

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.