This week the challenge at http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ is a sketch by Katharina. On my card I have used DCWV checked paper teamed with green and pink card. The ballerina image and words are from a sheet of rubber stamps by an American company called My Heart Stamps for you. The little ballet dancer is called Brianna.
Looking at the card now I wish I had textured the bottom piece of green too but ah well!!
10 comments:
Ann, this is just soooo cute and I think you've used the sketch brilliantly. I can't see much room for improvement, it's lovely.
You'll always see room fo improvement Ann, but I think it's beautiful
Ann x
Such a sweet card,i love it just the way it is
Checked your blog the other day Ann and clicked on Oh la la site,opps ordered the kiddywinks cd lol thansk for that
wendy xxx
This is such a sweet card and pretty colours. I have a friend called Brianna. Love Cynthia x
Gorgeous card Ann, no improvement necessary xx
Oh this is so pretty. Fabulous card. Love it.
such a cute image and very pretty colours, a beautiful card!
Adorable card so cute ,love it ,Dawnx
So cute !!
Mandy
Aww this is cute! Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x
Post a Comment