
Well I have finally managed to do the ismaki challenge at http://ismaki.wordpress.com/on the correct week. Unfortunately in my excitement I missed a part of the instructions which included using four patterned papers. Ah well I did use the sketch (which is a really interesting one) and I did use many different papers but not all patterned. One of the papers used is really unusual in that it looks like it has netting stuck over - perfect for a fisherman image I thought. Unfortunately it doesn't show in the photo.
The card is bigger than I have done before and measures just over 8" x 8". I wanted to give myself plenty of space for the word 'Father' and the quote. The image and the patterned backing paper are again from the CD 'Passion for Fashion'.
16 comments:
really adorable and so precious ... the layout for father´s day.
thank you for your participation to my sketch
Very nice fishman card!!!
Wow this is wonderful. Really gorgeous.
I Have a great Candy on my Blog :)
Beautiful !
Really great card there Ann. You did well for your first biggie
Love Cynthia x
What a nice Card!
Domi
Very beautiful card ! I love the picture and the colors ! So pretty ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com
Think its gorgeous :)
ooh great image.
very lovely
wunderful lay-out!!
fantastic card!!!!!!!
wonderful card
You did a great job on this masculine card!!
Fabulous card, great job with the sketch.
très jolie carte !
Post a Comment