Saturday, 26 April 2008

Monochrome Challenge


This week the challenge on http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ was to create a card using only one colour of the rainbow. I'm afraid I have cheated terribly and ended up adding glitter to my image and then mounting it on silver and finally on an acetate square card.
My intentions were good!!!
I started by stippling two shades of adirondack blue ink on to white glossy card. Then I stamped the fairy on the moon image in the dark blue on to the stippled background.
The inside of the card reads ...
'Reach for the stars'

4 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh the glitter and silver are just fine on such a beautiful card Ann. Thanks for joining in again
Love Cynthia x

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh it is Monotone not Monochrome lol

Love Cynthia x

Chrissie said...

Well Ann you may have cheated but the end result is stunning. I'm sure Cynthia will forgive you as you've made such a beautiful card.

Max said...

I love, love, love your acetae cards Ann. They are simply stunning.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.