Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Decoupage...


Once I start making acetate cards I can't stop - having said that I only have 2 sheets left so will have to move on soon!

This card is for the challenge on http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/. I have only just found this challenge and love the idea they have for a challenge each week based on the alphabet. Really great idea.
I used my Wizard octagon die to create the mount for the central image - a gorgeous baby in the cabbage patch.

6 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

I love all your acetate cards Ann just as well I don't have to decide between this and the previoua one!!
Ann x

Chrissie said...

The acetate cards all look so impressive Ann. I haven't tried this yet but I do have some acetate so must make the effort soon.

Unknown said...

beautfiful card! thanks for joining in the ABC challenge, hope to see you again soon x

Alison said...

Great card such a cute image, love it.

Donna said...

Fab card, love the acetate idea, would never of thought of that, will have to give it a go. Thanks for joining in the challenge. Donna x

Victoria said...

oh that is nice, not seen an acetate card before they are beautiful.

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.