
The challenge at http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ this week is 'Down on the farm'. I borrowed my daughter's cute sheep Penny Black stamp and made this very simple card to send to a friend at any time of the year.
Had a slight panic while making it as I couldn't find my cuttle bug folder - what would we all do without our 'swiss dots'? As you can see it turned up - thank goodness!
11 comments:
Luv your "Down on the Farm" Card. The little sheep is cute, the colours also go well. Luv It!
Louise x
Oh wow what a fab card, love the fresh and fun design!
(I have a confession...I don't have the swiss dots folder *shock!*...but it IS on my wish list)
Jo xx
This card is so cute I love the little stamp its fab WTG xxx
Gorgeous card Ann and very cute little sheep. The colours are so pretty and I love the ribbon - fab work. Thanks for joining us this week :)x
Very cute! love the soft yellow and that sheep is so cute! I LOVE my swiss dots.
Love your card Ann and the colours you have used - great image and yes how did we manage without Swiss Dots - thanks so much for joining us at PBSC this week
kath
xxxxx
love the design of this card the embossing and colours are gorgeous and that stamp is so cute. great work
thanks for joining this weeks PBSC
Tracy x
Love the card Ann and the colours are perfect too. Hope your heart rate's returned to normal after your scare re the swiss dots folder!
Ann x
What a cutie!
Lovely fresh looking card.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Oh this is fab! Love the cute image and gorgeous colours you ahve used
Such a sweet card Ann and that cute little sheep looks fabulous with the cuttlebug embossing.
Post a Comment