
Not a challenge this time but a card for my Auntie who will be 90 tomorrow!! Why do I always leave things till the last minute? Anyway as I needed a card quickly I decided to do a card similar (almost the same really) to a christmas card I did a while ago.
I printed an image from the CD 'Silhouette Magic' by Ooh-la-la-creations on to ink jet acetate and then matted this on to gold card using black brads. This was then matted on to black to make the image stand out more.
The base card has a vellum wrap around it to soften the look. Gold peel offs and tag help to pull the design together.
5 comments:
Oh wow Ann!! this is stunning! so elegant *claps*
Happy Birthday to your Auntie! xx
by the way, guess what i've ordered....yep, a swiss dots folder! woohooo! will be here sometime early next week...can't wait!
Jo xx
Stunning card Ann. Really classy. Your Aunt will love it.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Please don't feel guilty, swiss dots was on my wish list anyway ;)
can't wait til it arrives!!
you may have guessed i love all things froggy, so i'd love to see what you make with your new stamps please Ann, will keep checking your blog.
Jo xx
I love this very much ... excellent.
(BJZoe on JS Forum)
This is really beautiful Ann, I'm sure you're aunt will just love it.
Post a Comment