Monday, 28 July 2008

Friends...


This silhouette image of two children sat on a wall with a bowl of bubbles is one of my favourites from the new CD of silhouettes from Ooh-la-la-creations. I printed the image on to acetate and used blue jewelled brads to attach it to some amazing blue and white shaded glitter card from Kanban. I love this card as when you place it behind a silhouette it looks like a cloudy sky and the glitter (although hard to see in the photo) makes it extra special.

I matted the glitter card on to black and then silver - the silver is actually fastened to the other side of the acetate - that way there is no evidence of nasty DST tape
.
I think this card is perfect for the challenge at http://lotstodocallenges.blogspot.com/ which has the theme of friends.

6 comments:

Mags said...

Wow, this is a stunning card!
I adore the image!

Thank you for joining in with us this week!

Ang C said...

an absolutely beautiful card

thankyou for joining in with the lots to do challenge this week

Chrissie said...

Such a pretty card Ann, I think this is a gorgeous image too.

For the life of me said...

beautiful xxx

mommabear said...

Stunning card such a beautiful image

thank you for taking partin this weeks challenge

Max said...

Oh Boy!! What a beauty this one is.
Where oh where is my acetate?? And what did I do with the Dancing With Shadows CD??

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.