Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Christmas animal gift tags...




Didn't want to miss the Christmas animal challenge at http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/so better late than never I used my tiniest Penny Black stamp to make a couple of gift tags.


Materials used:


  • sizzix tag die
  • white and red card
  • Christmas ribbon
  • Penny Black clear stamp from Christmas Critters set
  • Sakura Stardust red and white pens
  • Ultrafine white glitter
  • silver sentiment peel off

6 comments:

Jo said...

Aaaawwww how gorgeous is that dog, love the tags too :o)

Andrea, said...

What cute little tags, love the dog. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Irene said...

Ann

These tags are grgeous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Lovely Ann - I think the gift tags are just as important as the cards
Ann x

carolann said...

These are so sweet hun WTG xxxx

Heather said...

Love these little tags they're so cute. I'm going to have to get a tag die (Ohh nooooo - see what YOU'VE done this time)
Hugs Heather xxx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.