
The challenge this week at http://lotstodocallenges.blogspot.com/ is to create a card without using rubber stamps. I have used the Christmas design papers and extras that were included in this month's Crafts Beautiful magazine. I also used the challenge sketch at http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/ to create my design. The mock ribbons are the striped backing paper cut into strips. I must admit I wasn't sure about this sketch when I first saw it but I am pleased with the way it has turned out.

Materials used:
- Papers from Crafts Beautiful Magazine
- Burgandy card
- gold brad
- fine gold peel off
11 comments:
Beautiful card Ann and a lovely contemporary twist to a christmas card
Ann x
Gorgeous card Ann, and so unusual.
luv
irene
xxxx
Hi Ann - lovely card - it's hard to do a card with no stamping isn't it (lol).
Haven't been ignoring you - I've no heating downstairs and no computer upstairs - bbrrrrrrrrrrr!!I have sorted one of my problems out and may be able to do the other - in which case I won't be bothering you.
Hugs Heather xxx
Very nice Christmas card, the paper strips look so good. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Carole
a gorgeous card
thankyou for joining in with the lots to do challenge this week
Beautiful card, love the colour combo :o)
Oooh what a clever bunny you are.
Imagine you ... and NO RUBBER !!! EEEK!
What a fab card,love it
Thank you for joining us on lots to do this week
Brilliant card hun love the colour combo WTG xxxx
What a fab card, I thinks it's great!
Thank you for joining in with lots to do this week
Fab card. I used those free papers on my last card.
Julie x
Post a Comment