However, the nestabilities hold so many more possibilities and naturally I would love to own those too. I was told that the old style geometric dies and the new nestabilities don't work together - hmmmmmmm well this morning I have been doing some investigating and have found that...
My old oval and rectangle dies are not suitable for combining with nestabilities but...
The large old geometric square and the large nestability square are almost identical - too late to save me money as I have already bought, but maybe if you already have the old die you might want to think twice about buying the new square. Photos below show the difference. The old dies are slightly bigger and therefore leave less of the scallop showing.
I haven't got the basic large nestability circle die set yet so can't show you the two together. The following photo shows the old circle die with the new large nestability circle. As you can see the dies don't work perfectly in the smaller shapes but do combine to a certain extent. The size 4 circle fits in the smaller nestability.

I hope this has proved useful to someone as I know I would have welcomed it when I was trying to decide which nestabilities to invest in.

No comments:
Post a Comment