Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Cuttlebug Blog Candy Winner...


Oh boy did I have some fun doing this - printing out all the names from here and all the names of people who also entered the Cuttlebug Challenge last week. Putting them all in a hat (well box cause I haven't got that many hats) and finally pulling out the winning name...

which is ....

Maria Matter who said ...

'Only 50 weeks til Christmas, oh no, I better hurry with my cards!!! hehe. This is absolutley gorgeous Ann! And I can CASE it if I win the Cuttlebug candy, yeah! I will definitely link you up! Thanks for doing this!Blessings, Maria'.

Maria also entered a gorgeous card to the challenge so she was one of the crafters who had her name in the hat twice.

Check out her card at http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/2009/01/dress-up-give-away.html - it's a really cute folder.

Well done Maria - I'm really pleased for you.

This week at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ the challenge is a sketch by Becky Fleck and at the end of the challenge Becky is going to choose the best entry and they will win a copy of her book. Isn't that fantastic? Do pop over to the blog to check out the details and the sketch.

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Ann!
WooHoo! These trees are so cool!
Thank you!
I emailed you!
Blessings, Maria

Max said...

Congratulations Maria ... now you can definitely make a start on those 2009 Christmas cards LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.