Monday, 19 January 2009

A new award...


What a great start to the week? When I logged in this morning I discovered that my blogging friend Heather at http://ricas-haven.blogspot.com/ had given me this award. Thank you so much Heather. If you haven't yet visited Heather's blog yet do go and have a peep. She combines colours like magic - you will not be disappointed and she will definitely end up in your favourites!
Now to pass on the award ...
This is always a difficult task as I visit so many talented crafters and have made so many good friends in blog land over the past year but here goes...
Oh I am missing out so many friends here, so if you visit my blog and would like this award please feel free to add it to your blog.

5 comments:

myself said...

Congrats again, Ann! Looks like you are becoming uber great. Like I said before, I love your stuff. TFS with all of us.

Irene said...

Thank you so much Ann I will add it to my blog later today.

luv
irene
xxxx

Lavender Rose said...

Congratulations on a well deserved award Ann and thanks for passing it on to me, I am touched, will be passing it on to some of my crafting buddies very soon, love Denise xxx

Shirley said...

Congratulations

Chrissie said...

Congratulations on your award Ann, very well deserved too!

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.