Thursday, 22 January 2009

A really cute award...


How cute is this award?
I am really, really pleased that Heather at http://ricas-haven.blogspot.com/ considered me for this.
The award is given in appreciation of lovely and witty comments and for always knowing the right thing to say at the right time....oh how nice is that! I'm not sure how true it is about me but thank you so much Heather for the award.
I do appreciate it and it is a great way to give someone a hug that you've never met but who means something special to you.
Now, I have to pass this on to ten people - this is the difficult part - so many people have shown me so much love and kindness since I started my blog and although most of them I have never met they very often brighten my day with their comments and help. I could probably make a very long list - but here goes - in no particular order just 10!!!

7 comments:

PixieHouse Creations said...

Thanks for award Ann,I will add it to my blog later if thats ok..Ive got the dreaded food shop to do plus i Must get next part of my presentation done ,,Thanks again
Wendy xxxxx

AliMayes said...

Thank you so much Ann. I could really do with a hug on a miserably wet day like this! I've put him/her/it on my blog with a link back to you.
Ali xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Thanks so much Ann for this cute award. A hug a day keeps the doctor away.
Love Cynthia x

Chrissie said...

How lovely of you to give me TWO awards Ann, I'm really feeling very spoilt now!
Thank you so much for the hug, it was just what I needed today.

Elaine ♥ said...

Thank you for my award Ann... I loves hugs!!!

Sending one to you too (((hugs))))))

Elaine x

Beryl said...

Hi Ann, Thank you so much for this award although I may have to deal with it at a later stage. I was just popping online to say why I may not be around much in the next few days (see post) but I will put it on my blog as soon as I'm able. Thank you again.
Beryl xx

Max said...

Really neded that hug Ann ... thanks xx


Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.