Here comes Messy Rabbit yet again - this time he's making an appearance in the middle of a Christmas wreath. No wonder he looks a bit worried - who wouldn't be in the middle of all that foliage?For this large 8" x 8" card I decided to show case the stamped image of Messy and wreath on a Christmas bauble shape cut on my Cricut. The bauble is from the Christmas Cheer cartridge and was cut at 6" and then matted on to a gold mirri card circle.
The lovely bauble paper is one from a Dovecraft collection (I think )of papers that I bought last year and it does provide a pretty good background for the bauble - well I think so.
My card is for the challenges at ...
Paper play - where this week the theme is 'tag it' - I love tags and like to use two at a time as I have done at the top of my bauble.
Stamp Something - with the theme of favourite papers or colours. This is a toughie, but for Christmas I think red, green and gold has got to be one of my favourite combinations and as Dovecraft papers are so affordable they are one of my favourites too.
Pile it on - punches - my tags are both punched
7 comments:
Morning Ann
Wow what a fabulous card. I love everything about it, especially your papers they are gorgeous.
I'm late this morning with my card as I have to finish it off.
luv
irene
xxxx
Great card Ann. That bauble is brilliant and I love how you doubled up the tag.
Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.
Another Christmas Cracker Ann.
I bet that scruffy bunny would look even more worried if you'd put carrots around the wreath! Just like he'd popped up in the middle of a dinner plate LOL.
Have to agree that Dovecraft papers are very affordable and always decent quality and as always, you've chosen perfectly.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Very pretty card Ann!! I love the ornament with tag~what a great way to layer your image!!
so pretty! what a fantastic wreath! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something!
wow, love your wreath with that cutie bunny in the center, hehe!
Amy -- Pile It On DT
Fabulous card!!!
Thank you for playing.
Brenda-Pile It On GDT
Post a Comment