This week at The Pink Elephant it's time for one of Robin's amazing sketches. Sketch week is definitely my favourite of our challenges as Robin's designs are alway such a breeze to work with.I decided to use the sketch to make a new baby card. Several of Laura's colleagues at work are having babies and one of them is definitely a girl so this should fit the bill nicely.
The pram is a stamp by a company called 'Impressions' - I think - it was in one of my bargainous ebay job lots and the name on the wood is quite faded, but it still stamps beautifully so no worries. I decided to do some paper piecing on the image and give my Promarkers a well earned rest on this one. I think the design is one that suits itself to paper piecing and it was fun to do.
The papers and card are from Kanban and the glitzy heart, gems and ribbon are from my stash. Do pop over to The Pink Elephant to see what my team mates have created and hope you have time to play along with us too.
9 comments:
Hello Ann
You are right another amazing sketch by Robyn, and a fabby card by yourself.
Love it to bits and back again.
luv
irene
xxxx
What a sweet card Ann, you've done a beautiful job with that sketch. Hugs x
What a sweet card.
Adorable card Ann!! Love the silver accents!!
this is such a sweet card Ann!! I adore that little pram image!!
Hiya Ann,
Love your baby card and great sketch !
thanks for kind comments on my card
hugs judex
Pink, pink and beautifully crafted; I love it! I really enjoy your work. I'm so happy I landed over here (blog hopping this early morning). Your work is simply beautiful!
Very cute Ann! I love that little bit of shimmer you used for matting, gives it a different look.
Oh My Giddy Aunt ... any new parent would be blown away to receive this card. Positively gorgeous in all it's pinkness.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Post a Comment