
As promised snow globe number two. This time I used Diamond Dust for the snow inside the snow globe. Oh this product is just amazing - it really sparkles (which you can't see in the photo) and moves so well when you shake the globe. Just perfect and it also makes a very satisfying swishing sound too as an added bonus.
Sorry about the reflection on the photo above. The one below seems to be at a strange angle, but at least you can see Messy in his baggy jumper better. I think this particular stamp has to be my all time favourite Messy Rabbit stamp even though I love them all. The scene behind him is another page from the White Christmas backing paper pad.
I am hoping my card will qualify for the challenge at Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge where this week the theme is a cosy Christmas scene or looking in through a window. Well I think Messy may qualify for the 'cosy' part of the challenge with that Christmas jumper and also snow globes are a kind of window.Well that's my story anyway and I'm sticking to it!!
14 comments:
Morning Ann
Fantastic hint, hint
luv
irene
xxx
OOoooh this is fantastic Ann - the snowglobe is amazing (I love snowglobes - I'm looking at my favourite Christmas one right now which I keep on display in my craft room!!)and I love the Messy Rabbit image. Fabulous!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx
.... so what did you use for the snow on this one? spill the beans, I'm on tender hooks here!
Lovely card. must get my Cricut carts out for a play soon.
So glad I inspired you with my punched snowflake card... can't wait to see what you make!
Hugs
Sandra x
Ohhh so darling Ann! You were the 'mystery' friend that I mentioned on my blog today, I am itching to try this technique this weekend! I love messy rabbit - he's adorable!! Thank you for another great creation. I don't have a cricut but I'm going to try andfigure this out. ;)Happy Friday!
Lovely card Ann. I do like the snow globes. Something totally diffent in the card line.
love
Joyce xx
What a fabulous snowglobe Ann, love Messy in his baggy jumper. Hugs Rita xxx
Lovely card Ann!! I just love these snow globes!! I will have to check to see if I have this cartridge!
Fab. Christmas cards Ann. Love the snow globes. Hope to be around a bit more now.
Beryl xx
Ann, he is just adorable! What a fantastic card and so beautifully finished. Every detail is darling...
This is just fabulous Ann, I love it
Beryl x
I just love your 'Messy' cards Ann and this one is a real stunner!
Saw your gorgeous creations on Joanna's last show and loved them.
That's a lovely card, very cute ! Thanks for playing the challenge, X Fab
WOWEE - you're steaming ahead with your Christmas cards. Just being scrolling down to see what I've been missing and they are all fabulous. You do love your 'Scruffy' rabbits don't you - what I want to know is when you're going to let him out of the snow globe - poor thing!!
Spectacular card - love it.
hugs Heather xx
HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!
Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn
Post a Comment