Friday, 4 September 2009

Is it a bird?...


Is it a plane?

No it's a really cool pencil holder I picked up at 'The Works' for only £1.99 - what a bargain? I must admit it was about a month ago when I got mine, but I would think they will still have them in stock. It comes in a pack as two circles with supports that slot into both the top and bottom - very easy to put together and very sturdy once made.


I must admit I bought it for my Promarkers, but the spaces are not quite wide enough. What a shame as it's so nice to be able to see and pull out the colour you want so easily. Copics would probably be fine as they are a much slimmer pen.

Well celebrating Jame's birthday went well - hence no card and slight hangover plus I think I've had all my 'Slimming World' sins for the next month!! I daren't even look how many there are in naan bread - sheesh far too scary in my fragile condition!

Have a great weekend everyone and see you Monday for the Pink Elephant challenge.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Ann - what a brilliant find. I could use one for my Copics, they have their own cases but like to keep the ones I'm using for an image separate so I can list the colours used - NEVER happens!!!
Don't suppose I'll find a Works here in Germany though.
hugs Heather xx

Beryl K said...

What a great pencil holder
Beryl x

Max said...

Oh Dear Ann ... "the morning after the night before" feeling is not a good one but you have the weekend to recover and will be back bright eyed and bushy-tailed as always.
I find a good hangover cure is to simply stay drunk ... that's what I do LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Hi Ann!! Very cool holder!!

Chrissie said...

Oooh loved this Ann!
I was just about to rush off and try to order one when I saw it was no good for Promarkers....exactly what I'd wanted it for, so thanks for letting me know they won't fit. I've just ordered lots more so I really need to find something suitable now.

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Ann,
What a fabulous pencil holder...wonder if I can find one here in Arizona! Have a beautiful weekend! :)
xoxo Carol Anne

jude said...

What a handy find hun!my copics would lovely in that.Shame your pro markers are too big.Havent got works near enough.I love finds like that cheap and useful!
hugs judex

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.