This is a card I've put together using the sketch at Cutie Sunday. It's a card for Grandma to give Laura's boyfriend James on his birthday tomorrow. He likes rock music so I'm hoping he likes the card. Gran will put some money inside I'm sure so he's sure to like that!Still got my card for him to make - all those gorgeous House Mouse stamps that Laura got me for my birthday have not been used yet! Sigh - I really don't think I can get away with making a card with House mouse in a tutu on for him even if I made it a blue tutu!! Why are men so difficult? They've no taste have they (I'm totally excluding any male crafters in that statement or any male reading my blog cause they obviously have really good taste)?
I used a great stamp which I bought in the recent Docrafts sale for the image on this card and the papers are from the Rockstar pack by DCWV. That paper has been so useful for making cards for Laura and Shelley's friends.
11 comments:
Morning Ann
Another fantastic card, I love the layout. I am sure James will be thrilled.
luv
irene
xxxx
Fantastic card Ann, am sure he will love it and the money inside it lol and no I don't think you will get away with a blue tutu wearing mouse...mmmmmm men!!
Elaine x
Ann, this is just so great. James will love it.
Beryl x
LOL @ the thought of a house mouse in a blue tutu.
I think James may be just a little confused as to what you really think of him if you go along that line so don't even go there!
The card you have made for your mum to give him is perfect ... hmmmm ... maybe you should've kept it for yourself LOL?
I'm positive you will come up with something awesome before tomorrow ... you always do. I think you thrive under pressure.
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Great masculine card Ann!!
Fantastic card Ann...love the LO.
Emma x
Sweet card......... I like the background. Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.......
Hugs
Bella
Great 'man' colours on this one Ann.
Fab layout and papers.
Beryl xx
Great card Ann, love the papers, a perfect match. Louise x
Oh..the Card is so lovely..
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.......
Hugs Blue
Wow it's great - I love guitars :)
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.
xoxo Arwen
Post a Comment