The thing I really like about this challenge are the accompanying mini tutorials. I just wish I had paid more attention when creating this card, because it's a steep learning curve and I think I fell off somewhere along the way. It did start as a one layer card created using Serif Craft Artist, but ended up being chopped and messed around quite a bit. Sigh - I will do better next time.
I'm posting the card too late for the actual challenge of black and white with a touch of pink as this was a card for a forum friend and she has only just received it. Maybe this week I will be more organised and meet the deadline for the challenge. I hope so as I love the new theme and ideas given on how to achieve it.
My card also fits the challenges at ...
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Love
- Totally Paper Crafts - Clean and Simple
It's this WORK thing it doesn't half mess up your crafting time.
Love and hugs.
Ann xxx

17 comments:
Hi Ann,
I'm so pleased you finally managed to get this card to us... as you say, albeit a week late... but we are delighted to see it anyway and very pretty it is too!
Hopefully you'll find time in your busy schedule to try this week's challenge too. I have the advantage of having the status of the retired!
I do appreciate your kind words, thank you so much!
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Ann I think it's fabulous, I love the image & think you've balanced it beautifully. It certainly doesn't look like you struggle, are you sure?! xx
Love it Ann!
Margaret x
www.makingpapercrafts.blogspot.com
Aww thanks' for taking time to show us your card from last week
It;s super!
Agree Chrissie is super talented!
mandi
"Less is More"
Hi
gREAT CARD VERY STYLISH ...
HUGS
SYLVIE
XX
Hi Anne , this is very elegant. Love it. you certainly have the CAS look sussed. Hope your day at work goes well and looking forward to see what you are going to do with the paperclips.
Donna x
This is lovely and it fits last week's challenge beautifully!! I'd love to see your take on this week's challenge!
Absolutely gorgeous Ann and I think you've definitely managed the CAS style.
lol Chrissie xx
It is a beautiful card Ann, and I am thrilled to be the lucky recipient.
Hugs xx
Beautiful!!!
This is gorgeous Ann. I really want to have a go at this challenge but it's finding the time. It's thinking what to do that takes most time with me.
Beryl xx
Absolutely Fabulous Ann, nothing more to say - whoever your swap partner was I am sure she was thrilled with it. MMM perhaps I shouldn't have dropped out, it might have been me lol
Beryl x
love your card!! beautiful :)
Ann your card is beautiful, doesn't matter about being late you've actually made one.
Anne
a lovely card it certainly wowed me x
I love this image it's so lovely & the card is so pretty too, thanks for joining in at OSCC, Janet
this is fabulous Ann !! I love this CAS look and you have done a brilliant job !! :-)
thanks for joining us on the TPC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Post a Comment