This is the Valentine card I made for my daughter Laura so it just had to be pink! The image is the Penny Black stamp I won a few weeks back from the challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts. Isn't that hedgehog gorgeous?
The sentiment is from a clear stamp set which I think is by Hero Arts and the paper is from the DCWV Spring stack (my all time favourite paper pad).
Challenges...
- Penny Black Saturday - Pretty in Pink
- The Stampman - Hearts theme
- Crafty Ann's - Love is all around
- Tanda Stamps - Show some love
Off on a training course about bereavement today. Wish I wasn't as it's not a good time for me to be attending something like this, but not to worry.
Have a good day everyone.
Love and hugs
Ann xxx

12 comments:
So adorable Ann.
luv
Debby
It's a beautiful card Ann thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's. Take care of yourself today.
Ann x
Cute card Ann...love the hedgehog fishing for love!
Thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser this time, hope to see you again soon!
Sue
x
Gorgeous card Ann, I do love these little hedgies. Hope the course wasn't too trying for you
Beryl x
A lovely card, Ann - this little hedgehog is really sweet.
Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
x
What a cute card Anne, I was never asked for any this year. Mind you I didn't get any either. Hugs Rita xxxx
A very sweet card Ann, I love the penny black hedgies.
Smiles:)
Gorgeous image Ann - weren't you lucky to get hold of that one - and a super card.
Beryl xx
adorable card ann....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx
I love this image, it's so cute! Really love the paper too x
Ann, what a lovely card you have made here. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx
Hi Ann, what a beautiful card, I haven't seen that stamp before but its really adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time
Claire xx
Post a Comment