These little books are just perfect for using snippets of papers up and you can buy the basic notepad so cheaply too. Mine were from Poundland and I think I got about 6 in a pack or maybe more.
On the inside front cover I like to add something to personalise the book so in this one I popped in some nursing quotes.
I can't remember who the stamp is by, but isn't she sweet?
Challenges...
- Pixie's Snippets Playground use your snippets
- Little Claire's Challenge make a gift (only just found this challenge and I love their stamps- have become a follower now)
- Alphabet Challenge whatever you wish
Thank you everyone for such fabulous comments and Mary for reminding me that this stamp is by My Favourite Things. I've actually found the packet now so the stamp has been returned to it's rightful place. Such a cutie - bought for making Nurse's Day cards as since my daughter qualified she insists on that extra celebration. Can't blame her - I keep trying for two Mother's Days but it's not worked so far.
Ann xxx


12 comments:
Oh what a clever idea Ann! So sweet to add the quotes inside and I do love the little image - a perfect gift.
Hugs, Di xx
Great gift idea and love the quotes x
A sweet image and the quotes inside the cover are perfect. Poundland certainly turns out some real bargains which you just have to snap up at the time of seeing them. Go back and they are gone!! hugs Mrs A.
Your altered notebooks are fab.
Happy New Year to you. x
Such a lovely idea, an interest of my own too are little books. A very sweet image. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz
She is very sweet, Ann, and how lovely of you to make notebooks personalized for your daughter!! So nice to meet you through Pixie's! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell
Great idea Ann and what a lovely gift too.
Beryl xx
So clever and such a sweet idea x
Lovely idea, Ann, perfect use of snippets and I like that you have personalised it with the cute stamp and nurse related quotations. Elizabeth xx
Oh Ann what a great idea and just love it and am sure they are treasure too
Every blessing of the LORD for 2014. Shaz in Oz.x
Ann what a super personal present for your daughter !! Thanks so much for playing at Little Claires this month !!
hugs Diane xx
I always love this little waif from MFT. Liked the way you used the image to dress up this little notebook and make such a statement. Great idea for a little gift too. TFS & Hugs
Post a Comment