Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year...

I am so disorganised that one or two or maybe more people didn't get a Christmas card from me yet!!  So I've done a job lot of little New Year cards to hopefully make up for being such a dumpling at delivering cards to some of my neighbours.
The image is a digi that I've had for a long time and used often.  I love it - I think it was by C.C. Designs but I can't find it on their website now so maybe it's been taken out of stock.
Challenges...
Happy New Year everyone.
Ann xxx

6 comments:

DeBe said...

So cute, and a really different image for New Year!Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #1 Denyse x

Darnell said...

That is an adorable image, Ann, just perfect for a new year's card!! Thanks again for following me! I look forward to getting to know you better in 2014! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

Sandra H said...

LOL....Oh how cute your image is x

Tamie said...

Oh My Goodness that is just the cutest image! Great CAS card. I love the glitter and the where you added the bling on your image! Thank you so much for joining us at Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #1

Tamie DT

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Ann, love that image, its so cute
Claire xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 157- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for Januaryr - I'd love to see it there too. x

Thank you so much to great friends who have become followers of my blog. Love having you around.