My 12" by 12" page was created in Craft Artist using one of the digi kits by Daisytrail. I've exported it in a low pixel count to put on here as I think it was my scrapbook pages that made Blogger throw a hissy fit and tell me I had run out of storage. Hope the quality is good enough to view.
Other Challenges...
- Crafting for all Seasons anything Christmas but not a card
- Crafty Creations anything goes
Ann xxx

12 comments:
What a fabulous layout, Ann!! I simply adore this photo showing the different generations in your family interacting together! Thanks for joining us for the January Once Upon A…Sketch Challenge! I hope you’ll stop by our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page to share your layout there for a chance to win our Facebook prize. ~ Blessings, Tracey
Garden of Grace
This is a fabulous page Ann and such a gorgeous photo of Eli and Great Gran, they look to be the best of buddies.
Ann x
Such a super page Anne x
Gotta loooove the way you've used those Christmas colours with our Once Upon A...Sketch challenge...the stockings on the bottom are cute as:):) Thanks for joining in:)
A lovely Christmas layout. Beautiful crisp layout and sweet photo too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS this month.
Wonderful LO!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x
This is adorable! So neat and I LOVE the photo. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS :)
such a wonderful layout!!! the photo is so precious and I love he beautiful red and green you chose. Thanks for joining us at Once Upon A Sketch.
Such a precious photo!!! I am loving the crisp, neat lines of this page, well done and thank you so much for sharing it with us at OUAS!!!
What a cute photo! And the Chrstmas spirit is so nice at your page! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS! Hugs!
Terrific layout! What a great photo warms the heart! Love the way you scrapped it! All the best!
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ Come visit sometime! :)
This is so sweet layout!
So cute!
Thank you for playing with OUAS!
Post a Comment